Monday, December 1, 2008

The Tree

Now that our tree is decorated I wanted to share the pictures with you. It is even complete with a train running around thanks to my wonderful sister Miranda and her family last year.
As a child I remember a few times when my father would pull out the train and place it around the tree. We could never leave it alone so I don't remember if the trains always made it to Christmas, and they definately didn't get placed around the tree every year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Audrey Grisham said...

sadly, we haven't gotten the tree yet. i guess because we've all been so busy. it looks like Christmas though, and your house looks like Christmas, and I hope you get snow, even if it is just on the muontains.

Zac said...

I'll have to post pictures of my tree in a few days.

I still haven't found a tree skirt I like though. One of these years I need to get a train too, although I'd like to be creative with it. Maybe a little village to go through.

Gigi said...

Your tree is beautiful Serena! And I like the train. Enjoy it now. There will come a time when you leave it in the box for a while...

Miss you.