Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekends together

For the past 4 months or so Tucker and I have been able to have weekends together, I had Sunday and Monday off while he had Monady and Tuesday off so we took a few trips to places by us. The place was Big Bear Lake,and I guess technically we took this trip before I started working.


Here is Santa Monica Peir and Point Dume Beach, we had a wonderfully day here although this was back in December which is why the beach was empty, we had it all to ourselves it was such a gorgeous day, although we only stuck our feet in the water because it was a little chilly.

And here we have our last big adventure, Santa Barbara I took a long weekend, and Tucker surprised me by renting a hotel right on the ocean. We rented a tandem bike to ride around the city, I think we had it for about an hour and than we were done. THe seats were not very comfortable and I got a bruise from a knob hitting my leg. I was also forbidden frim sitting on the front and steering, after I almost crashed into a park bench. In my defense Tucker didn't tell me wasn't ready. Anyway we had a great time and enjoyed watchng the sun set and than driving around trying to find someplace open that sold ice-cream we settled on buying pints at Albertson's when the lines were to long everywhere else.

I am going to miss having these weekends together but at least, Tucker will be able to attend church with me again for a little while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: