Sunday, August 3, 2008

Haircut

So I finally did it. I woke up this morning and decided that I had to get my haircut, the last time I had a haircut was April of 2007. As I often do when I make a rash decision I don't really think about the end product. I knew I wanted it shorter it is just to hot in California to have long hair so off it went, and while I like it now when it is nice and styled. I am not sure what it will be like in the morning when it goes back to the usual curl. Maybe if it is not too terrible I will post a picture of the curly version, and if I hate I will cry for only the second time in my life over a bad haircut. But for now the verdict is still out.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

m and a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m and a said...

I like it! You definitely should post curly pics too. Did you get highlights too? (sorry for the deleted comment, I'm having a rough time typing tonight. Too many spelling errors.)

Gigi said...

Wow Serena. I L-O-V-E it! I know I've seen your hair straightened before, but not like this.

Of course I will always be envious of your curls... This is a tough call.

Zac said...

Audrey said you were complaining about it when you called - I think it looks great!

h51773 said...

It looks great... I'm sure it will look great curly too.

Gillian said...

I love it! I really should do something with mine. If only I could make mine straight...if only.

Ken Hulsey said...

That is a different look for you. If you would have come into work with your hair like that, I wouldn't have known who you are.

I would have been like, "excuse me miss may I help you....oh snap its Serena.."