Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged Twice

So I was tagged twice in about 24hours so this will have to do for both tags because I don't think I have 12 random things to say about myself.

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

Six Random things:
  1. I recently rode a tandem bicycle, what an adventure that was.
  2. I love watching NASCAR on Sunday afternoons, and I secretly hope Tony Stewart will win.
  3. My favorite place is laying in bed curled up in Tucker's arm.
  4. I am known as Trina by about 1/3 of the clients I call at work. At least once a day Trina gets paged letting her know she has a phone call.
  5. I miss SNOW!
  6. I broke the side mirror glass to my new car about a week after I started parking it in the garage.

Since I don't know six people with a blog Gillian, since I don't think you have responded yet, Gigi and Zac because you always have fun things to say so consider yourself tagged. I would tag Miranda and Kerstin but since they tagged me I figure I will just let it go for now.

2 comments:

m and a said...

thanks, I enjoyed reading it! I hope you get your mirror fixed too.

Gillian said...

i love your blog! i have posted my random things.