Friday, September 21, 2012

Our Summer

 So we moved at the start of summer, okay technically it was late spring. But we have been in Saginaw, MI for 3 1/2 months now and I am trying to like it. It is just a little small for me. However we have had a fun summer getting to know that area and what there is to do here. We have visited numerous parks Henry started out just wanting to swing now he loves to climb up the ladders and go down the slides and still some swinging.

We have gone to Midland and enjoy walking through Dow Gardens and blowing lots of bubbles in the Children's Garden there.


We have gone to several beaches while he started only playing in the sand by the end of the summer he was running to the water every chance he got!





I totaled the first car we purchased together. It was the other guy's at fault he ran a red light.


We became the proud owners of a new minivan, it will come in handy in January with the arrival of #2.


Henry and I traveled to Nauvoo, IL with my sister and her 4 kids for my younger brother's wedding. Which makes me feel really old.

We picked blueberries and strawberries and are hoping to pick some peaches and apples. But the early warm weather and late frost might have made that impossible but we will see.

We hope you all had a great summer, too!

1 comment:

h51773 said...

I'm sure that Tucker is the "proud" owner of a mini van.